Welcome to my blog,www.obd2tool.com.
Car diagnostic tools information by obd2tool
Welcome to my blog,here some auto diagnostic tools will be displayed. If you want to know more information,you can visit our official website: www.obd2tool.com.
Here take 2015.9 software one example is:
1. Set up Windows XP SP3 preferably OEM disc due to the fact MB Star C3 and C4 software are improved installed on Windows XP technique. For newer PCs you will need one particular with SATA drivers integrated.
2. In the course of Windows XP set up, partition your HDD as follows:
C: STAR approx. 25GB
D: RECOVER approx. 20GB
E: WIS approx. 35GB
F: DAS approx. 30GB
3. Create two user accounts Star and Owner and log in into each.
four. Set up each of the necessary drivers depending on your pc model.
5. Disable the internal DVD-ROM from device manager.
6. Install simple apps including Daemon Tools to make virtual drive G and WinRAR.
7. Disable screen saver and adjust power selections to Never ever in the handle panel.
8. Copy “Newguide2i” to desktop and run “WFPSwitch” and restart Pc, this can get rid of “keep undesirable files” error during set up.
9. Copy VBoxService to Startup folder to enable AppID 253.
10. Run “prepare.bat” from “Newguide2i” and comply with the basic onscreen directions.
11. Set program date approx. to 1 month soon after Star DVD release.
12. Soon after restart, open “StarUtilities” and enter DAS and Xentry crucial, with AppID 252.
13. Mount SD_DVD_01_2014_1 to drive G: and run setup from “SDSwitch”.
14. To bypass hardware verify for non ADSTEC C4TT13 systems, as quickly as the install starts, speedily navigate to “E:ServiceSKCstandaloneSDStartKeyCenter” and DELETE “DeviceDetect.dll” to prevent the infamous “non-Star Diagnosis system” error.
15. Setup continues and you get an error prompting you to enter Xentry essential as no valid important was located. Click OK and “StartKey Centre” opens, apply keys and move on.
16. Method will restart and if setup doesn’t, re-run once again from drive G: by clicking “SDSwitch”.
17. Patiently wait as it installs SD_DVD_01_2014_1.
18. System restart and provides you an error, “No valid CD discovered! Errorcode=102” ignore by clicking OK.
19. Navigate to “C:ProgrammeTemp” and DELETE “ComputerModel.vbs” script, this can allow you to set up SD_DVD_01_2014_2 with no the “non-Star Diagnosis system” error.
20. Mount SD_DVD_01_2014_2 to drive G: and run setup from “SDSwitch”.
21. Patience is crucial because the incredibly lengthy procedure starts MB star C4.
22. You get the message “Setup Complete” Click to restart your program, but hold up usually do not restart, run “after installation.bat” and click on to restart method.
23. Systems come on and hotfix set up starts, approx. 91 of them so wait as they finish.
24. Hotfix set up completes and method is ready to begin and viola you have got a complete SD 01.2014 on a machine of one's option!
25. Set up ADD ONS manually. Then your MB Star C3/C4 software program installation will be completed.