Welcome to my blog,www.obd2tool.com.
Car diagnostic tools information by obd2tool
Welcome to my blog,here some auto diagnostic tools will be displayed. If you want to know more information,you can visit our official website: www.obd2tool.com.
I have successfully cut 3 keys via Xhorse Dolphin XP005 + VVDI Key Tool Max until the 4th key, it prompted “Error:56. The cutter is short-circuited, please check the cutter conductivity. Please take photo and send to technical support.”
The error still exits even if I use other devices to control Dolphin XP005, it occasionally occurs cutter detected error code: 6 as below
“Please do following steps
* check the clamp is correct;
* Check height level adjustment finished;
* Check clamp calibration finished;
* Check the key insert properly, no chips.”
I can’t use Dolphin XP005 machine anymore, I can’ do calibration or anything else. Please help me.
* Just take apart the LED lamp cover to brush the scrap iron;
* Do a electrical conductivity measurement after cleaning, take a video to VVDIshop engineer for help.